Demonstration standalone deployment
RODA standalone deployment with a single-node Solr and Zookeeper services. It also includes additional support services for file format identification (Siegfried) and virus check (ClamAV). RODA is configured with a default index configuration of four (4) shards and one (1) replica per shard. This deployment is set to be run on http://localhost:8080, to change some alterations to the configuration will be required.
This is an example deployment and SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR PRODUCTION, due to security, performance and stability reasons. Please check RODA Enterprise for advice on how to go into production.
- Linux or macOS (Windows is not supported)
- Docker: https://docs.docker.com/get-docker/
- Docker Compose: https://docs.docker.com/compose/install/
# Download the docker compose wget https://github.com/keeps/roda/raw/master/deploys/standalone/docker-compose.yaml # Start services: docker compose up -d ## This may take a couple of minutes to initialize, specially the first startup ## If it takes too long, check the logs # Check the logs (CTRL+C to escape) docker compose logs -f --tail=100
When the services load, they should be available on the Web browser:
- RODA will be at http://localhost:8080 (user: admin, password: roda)
- REST-API documentation will be at http://localhost:8081 (same passwords as in RODA)
- Indexing backend (Solr) will be at http://localhost:8983 (not protected, must be protected in production)
When finished, stop the services:
# Stop services: docker compose down