RODA is a digital repository solution that delivers functionality for all the main units of the OAIS reference model. RODA is capable of ingesting, managing and providing access to the various types of digital content produced by large corporations or public bodies. RODA is based on open-source technologies and is supported by existing standards such as the Open Archival Information System (OAIS), Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard (METS), Encoded Archival Description (EAD), Dublin Core (DC) and PREMIS (Preservation Metadata).
This page links to an assortment of technical information articles that will help users, developers, translators and implementers to adapt this product to their particular needs.
Table of contents
Among others articles, in this series of documentation you will find information on:
Standards and specifications
- E-ARK Common Specification for Information Packages
- E-ARK Submission Information Package specification
- E-ARK Archival Information Package specification
- E-ARK Dissemination Information Package specification
- ISO 14721:2012 - Space data and information transfer systems - Open archival information system (OAIS) - Reference model (Magenta book)
- ISO 16363:2012 - Space data and information transfer systems - Audit and certification of trustworthy digital repositories (TRAC version)
- eCH-0165 SIARD Format Specification 2.0